Mix 92-1 is a Bright Adult Contemporary Radio Station targeted to reach the Adult 25-54 advertising demographic. Mix 92-1 plays an upbeat variety of music from the 80’s 90’s and Now, designed to reach this prime demographic. Mix 92-1 is a bright, upbeat Thumb-area radio station targeted to reach Tuscola, Huron, Sanilac, and Lapeer Counties.
Mix 92-1 Weekday Programming Features
- Mix Mornings with Derek & Stacey (6am-9am): Local news at 6am, 7am & 8am; Thumb area sports at 7:10am & 8:10am; weather every break; ‘The ET Radio Minute with Mary Hart’ at 6:50am; the Mix Morning Pop Quiz at 8:20am, where listeners answer a trivia question to win great prizes; upcoming community events at 7:45am; ‘What’s in Theaters with Leonard Maltin’, Fridays after the Pop Quiz at 8:20am. A local and fun morning show!
- Derek Bosley (9am-2pm): Local news & Thumb area sports at noon; local content & community events, celebrity news, upbeat songs for the workday.
- Bob Hughes (2pm-7pm): Local news at 4pm & 5pm; ‘The ET Radio Minute’ at 5:20pm; ‘Absolutely 80’s Spotlight’ after the local news at 5pm; local content & community events, celebrity news, upbeat songs for after-school and the drive home.
- The Billy Bush Show (syndicated 7pm-11pm): A mix of hot music, the latest entertainment news and celebrity interviews combined to create an exclusive blend of radio programming hosted by Billy Bush, the co-anchor of Access Hollywood.
- Mix 92-1 High School Game of the Week (seasonal): Usually Friday nights, Mix Sports Director Derek Bosley and his color commentator, Christian Selich, call various high school games.
Mix 92-1 Weekend Programming Features
- Saturday 6am-10am: American Top 40 – the 80’s with Casey Kasem
- Saturday 10am-11am (seasonal): Let’s Talk Sports
- Saturday 7pm-10pm: The Weekend Countdown with Billy Bush
- Saturday 10pm-2am: Retro Pop Reunion
- Sunday 7am-10am: Hollywood Confidential with Leeza Gibbons
- Sunday 7pm-10pm: Absolutely 80’s with Nina Blackwood
Oldies 1360 is a heritage AM station in the Thumb of Michigan, playing oldies from the 50’s & 60’s. The pride of Oldies 1360 is the Trading Post, which airs weekdays from 11am-noon. Listeners call in with items they wish to buy, sell or trade. This highly popular show is loved by people of all ages and a wide variety of backgrounds. It is truly a Thumb institution. Oldies 1360 also provides top-notch local content with news, sports, the Pooch Parade, obituaries, community events and more.